The feels of basics The feels of basics

Nice work. : ) I'm sure you can try more to ideas. Good luck. : )

KinietisDobe responds:

Thaank youuu! :)

Homage... Homage...

Nice work! I love the space stuff lol

The FNAF Song! The FNAF Song!

I enjoyed a lot! Good mix up of music and animation. Overall good quality. The song sticks in my head. ^^

OHitsDewald responds:

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words!

RHG Tempus Vs. Poptart RHG Tempus Vs. Poptart

Naruto? lol nice work. Good sens of battle xD

The Notebook The Notebook

Very simple nice idea stuffed in a short movie. I like the illustration. Very creative. : ) Respect.

Two Bears and a Beaver in Two Bears and a Beaver in

Haha cute. : D I like the bear in the rear. I'd suggest make the color brighter or more unique. : )

Squirrelman82 responds:

^Thanks gwithu!

Nami: Episode 1 Nami: Episode 1

Made me imagine a "Genji days of the Blade" a PS3 game! The introduction is well professionaly done, this could be a part of the story of console games or series of animation for kids on tv.
I can't wait for the next episode. It's something. You have a sense of cool creation. The background is artistic and thats my favorite too. It looks like already a part of certain production which people buy. Awesome.

CrabbWalker responds:

Thank you! Ironically, I've always thought that background work is my weakness, but from the reactions I've been getting, that might not seem like the case :D

Madness Bodyless (Collab) Madness Bodyless (Collab)

I see you like games like that and blood splashing. the music is so cool. the beginning is catchy with the music and make me expect a lot on the following but I think maybe its too lengthy for the content.
I like overall quality of animation though.

gravity gravity

Haha : D A little funny gag. I like the animation of the guy.

Sad Slender Man Story Sad Slender Man Story

I like the story so much. Good concept. Nice feeling. : ) So that guy who was killed was a driver, right?
I guess you didn't want to give any specific clue to it on purpose and that's working to make the video impressive. I like the way the movie begins very much, too.

GhostToastAnimation responds:

Hi there! Thank you for watching, I'm glad you liked it :)

The person at the and was just someone who decided to collect the pages from the trees :)