Puppet Ice Hockey 2014 Puppet Ice Hockey 2014

Very nice game! How can I play alone? This game surely is so much fun for 2 players!

PewDuckPie 2 PewDuckPie 2

Obviously a great game! funny and easy to manipulate. Fun to try to solve the problems through the play though, I think it is perhaps a bit too hard for a first stage. : )

zoyer responds:

Thanks! ah is it? I tried to make it easier than the last game! failed again haha :D

Baby Crying Escape Baby Crying Escape

Colorful and charming. personally, I felt your game is more friendly than other games of the same kind, as for difficulty, graphics and instructions. nice work!

D.O.D.G.E. Reloaded D.O.D.G.E. Reloaded

First, I like the music horribly. : D
Your game is the same kind of game as mine. Don't the pieces fall down from two places simultaneously when levels get higher? I liked it. Cheers.

GMR516 responds:

The music is from a guy on the audio portal named: loopmaster.
Check him out if you want.
Thanks a lot man!

Slime Run Away Slime Run Away

Very smart game with minimum distraction! Characters are also well thought. I like its music, too. This is the puzzle game. I'm impressed.

AstroPong AstroPong

Yeah adding some music is inevitable. And I would like to suggest that you let the bullet move quicker at some times and make the playing levels easier to understand. : ) I like the concept of the space very much.

The Great Mouse Adventure The Great Mouse Adventure

The concept is very fine! Being mouse is interesting. Just get stuck too often lol WIsh you fix it.

Find The Coin Find The Coin

Sorry, I was a kickboxer. : ))

Boy Robot Adventure Boy Robot Adventure

Wow, I think it's a simple nice idea that the character has different height of their jumps. Which makes the game have more fun and depth in solving the puzzle. I like definitely these kind of games in which you control both characters. I feel my brain is much trained through the play. xD

Aaand the music is so friendly! haha ^^ it's nice feeling. I think the music matches with the cute story of the robot and human.

Fast Food Frendzy Fast Food Frendzy

Wow very hard, man. : D I like the idea and graphics. I'd just need a little bit better background music and I want it to get progressively harder.

It may be better if you give some introduction of how to play at beginning. : )